I'm having a bad day...
Hubby was figuring out how much(ish) we'll really get back from taxes last night and it was like 3 thousand less than we were thinking. Which means we can't get our guitars and still go on our honeymoon. I'm so upset. It seems like every time I get my hopes up, something has to happen to shit all over my happy. Not to mention that Hubby's guitar went up like a thousand dollars from the original deal... Which is cool, if we had it, but we totally don't, especially now. I don't know, I was just so looking forward to it. =(
**
New rule: NEVER get your hopes up, this way you won't get disappointed.
**
And Little man straight up admitted to doing things just to piss me off today. He's trying to get under my skin. He can be a very mean little boy when he wants to. He wants his Daddy to spend 500% of his time with him and will stop at nothing to get his way. That's how I feel today, anyways. Usually, I love the hell outta him, but today it seems like we're just fighting constantly. Not fun, not fun at all.
I do, however have new earphones for my ipod, so I'm ignoring them right now and downloading some chill music. LOL. I then intend to hide in my bedroom and crochet.
*
Enjoy a shot of wheatgrass juice. To your health!
*
1 comment:
Sorry to hear today is not going as well for you as yesterday. :( I hope things start looking up for you again soon!!!
On a happier note: I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Crash Kings, the Noisettes, Rooney, & One Day as a Lion for music to lift your spirits! :D And, when you're home alone needing a cool site for music, check out Grooveshark.com and you can make you're own radio station (kind of like Pandora), but you can select the songs you wish to put on it as well! <3 Anyway, yeah... check out the bands and let me know what you think, I'm diggin' all of em right now! :D
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment