CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's begining to feel a lot like Christmas!

♥I'm all about documenting our first Christmas as Mr. and Mrs.♥
So... Here is a little tour of our Christmas on Crack:
This is our TEENIE TINY Christmas tree. It now has presents under it! =)
I wrapped 3 yesterday! It feels great to wrap something you spent time making for someone!


We made this chain last year. I remember doing this kind of stuff in school and loving it! It's a wonderful memory to put up! Plus, how cute is it?!


This was an idea my Momma gave me that I love. Balls in a Bowl. I loved these big ones, but didn't have anywhere on our Baby Tree to put them, so I grabbed this beautiful bowl that we never use, and there you have it!
Our living room table... I loved how festive and pretty it turned out!


The centerpiece closer. I love this thing! It's so pretty when you light the candles. It gives our house a glow. Plus, this was my aunt's,which makes it really special to me.


Little Man's room, all decorated! =)


I love these little guys! They hang on your lampshade! Their expressions are adorable.


************************
I'm almost done with everything and it feel so good! I'm actually in the spirit this year. I know we don't have much money, but it's about having my wonderful family and to be able to make things for the one's I love. I've always wanted to make my presents, and this year, I am! =)
Off to finish!!
*
Learn how to identify fir, oak, elm, birch, and maple trees.
*


No comments: