CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year Goals

I found this under a pile of shit:
*In 2010...*
  • I will have a well paying job I love.
  • All my debt will be paid off.
  • I will go back to school.
  • I will workout 3-4 days every week.
  • No more ciggs, only NJoy.
  • I will learn to play songs on the guitar (and get one).
  • I will have my laptop.
  • I will take more pictures.
  • I will crochet an afghan.
  • I will craft more.
  • I will learn to sew.
  • I will eat better.
  • I will take care of myself. {Nails, hair, skin}.
  • We will go on our honeymoon.
  • I will wake up earlier.
  • I will have routine!
  • I will take yoga classes.

So the big question is, can {or should I say will} I stick with it? I'm optimistic!

*

Before starting on an important project, reflect on how you would proceed if you had nothing to lose. Take note carefully.

*

{May I just point out how much I LOVE this one!!}

1 comment: