CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Organized



I would so love to have one of those houses that when you walk into them you know everything has a spot and is in it. These are the women who always look put together when they see their husbands. They probably vacuum their already clean carpets wearing heels and a dress. Make sure their lipstick is fresh at 5:00pm.
Our apartment is so cluttered, no matter how hard I try to keep it up!
And Hubby is lucky if I've grabbed a shower by the time he's home...
After X-Mas is done and I have my real house back, I'm going ape shit on it! I am going to get a label maker, Rubbermaid bins... the whole 9 yards! I really want a file cabinet! We have a little fold out organizer thing, which is great in theory, but we never use it. It's a step stool for our little white kitty. I want something to organize our mail in that doesn't include piles on our dining room table! I want our house to be as clutter free as possible.
I randomly get on these kicks where at like 9 at night I realize how clutter-fucked our house is and I'll start hyper organizing... This only ends in half assed organizational piles everywhere.
I also want to finish laundry all in one day. Clean, dry, fold and put away... all in the same day!
And keep our kitchen sparkly
And have a clean bathroom constantly
And have clean sliding glass doors
And a dust free house
And make our beds everyday
And know where my shit is!!!
This is what I want. And I will do it! =)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
To change the subject completely. We have been married for 6 months today!
One day soon, I'll tell y'all our story.
We are finishing our X-Mas shopping today, and getting some yummy, greasy Chinese food!
We're also going to look through one of our wedding gifts. My family all wrote advice on making marriage work and put them in a beautiful box, so we're going to read them to each other tonight. Something little to remember.
We're also planning our honeymoon!! We were going to go to Disney world, but it's just so expensive right now. So we're thinking Gallinburg, TN. Get a cute cabin in the mountains and just be alone. No computer, no phone, no Little man, Baby Momma, his parents, my parents... Nobody. Just me and him. God, I can't effin wait!!!
**********************
I'm also ordering my Holy Basil today! I'm super stoked about it!!!
*
Just before falling asleep, whisper in your love's ear, "I love you."
*

No comments: