CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

T.G.I.M.

Thank God it's Monday! (?)
I usually don't like Monday's, but this one signifies the end of the weekend and beginning of a new week! I need a fresh start after the hell of the past 3 days.
{I'll spare the gory details.}
Here's what I'm excited about!!
  • Supercritical Holy Basil. My beautiful friend, Joan told me about it. It's an herb that helps with anxiety and such. I did a lot of research on it and it seems like the answer to my questions. I really don't want to get on meds, so hopefully this will work! =) I'm ordering some on Wednesday. I can't wait! {It even helps with belly fat!}
  • I AM ALMOST DONE WITH CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!! I have a few odds and ends to do, last min stuff, if you will, and I will be done! It feels SO good to be doing X-Mas this year! It feels great to see all the hard work I've done sitting on my dining room table in neat, organized piles. =) I can't wait to box everything up to send it off! I have already sent one! Next year, I'll try to be a little more prepared and organized...

Which leads me to my next •

  • I am getting bins to organize my craft stuff!!!! I have been keeping my yarn in a cloth bag, which means I get a lot of knots... And I've been keeping my ribbon, scissors, finished projects, and projects being worked on in shoe boxes. Momma is coming over today and bringing me TWO 3 drawer, hot pink! bins. I am beside myself! I think Hubby is too! My shit is all over this house right now.
  • Hubby. I swear to you, he is amazing! He has been amazing with everything lately. I'm going off the deep end and he is making sure I don't drown. Last night, we were laying down for bed and he was drifting off to sleep, I was catching up with my book, and I just stopped for a minute and paid attention to how we were laying, where I was, who he was {I'll elaborate in another post}. We are so comfortable with each other and he is so beautiful! I got butterflies. It just made me so happy.
  • Back on the guitar kick! Hubby showed me one last night and let me listen to how it sounds. I want!! It's a Guild GAD M20. I love it! So when tax season comes, Hubby and I are both getting guitars and I'm getting a laptop! He is going to use the desktop for recording his music and such.

*

End all your correspondences with a nice postscript. Reading one can be very moving.

*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy to see things are looking up for you! Hooray for positivity! I hope the holy basil works out... it's been a life saver for me!!! :D Just remember to take 2 a day, it makes all the difference! LOVE YOU Sweetie!!!