CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Random thoughts...

So... I busted my ass getting this house clean today.
I accomplished it.
Tomorrow I'm going a little ape shit on my kitchen. Momma is coming over for X-Mas and making dinner with me, she only judges my kitchen {which happens to be the smallest, messiest room in our apartment} so I want it spic and span so I don't have to hear it. Haha! I do love me some Momma, however, I hate hearing how I'm a pig when it comes to my kitchen.
That's the thing, I've never had my own place, so I never realized you had to clean the bathroom doors and walls and behind the kitchen sink and the top of the garbage can and all those other places that manage to get dirty as shit even though they're never touched.
I'm learning...
*******************
We gave some presents yesterday and they went over great. They loved the bags and incense holder. It made me feel really great to see how my friends reacted to something I made them. =D
I'm getting really excited about X-Mas.
**********
And! My holy basil came in today. I tried it tonight. I don't really know how it affected me because...
#1 I've been in a fantastic mood these past few days
and
#2 I took it with the last of my spiked eggnog.
I have a tid bit of a buzz. {God, I love the holidays!}
*************
This is totally random, but we got new fabric softener today. It's called "Suavitel". I'm telling you! It smells amazing!! I'm so stoked to go to sleep in my freshly clean, FANTASTICAL smelling sheets tonight. If you see it, pick it up! =) And... It's reasonably priced. I'm very excited about it! {Oh! The little joy's in life!}
********************
If I'm not on here tomorrow, I wish everyone a wonderful holiday!!!!!
*
Be grateful for what you have, even if it's not much.
*

No comments: