CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Duh-Duh-Duhhhhhhh

For New Years Eve we were invited to go with Hubby's parents to Mississippi and visit with his family. They are bringing the child. Hubby really wants to go and I don't want to be evil, so... we're spending our first New years as a married couple in MS with his extended family.
{I guess sex is out of the question...}
I feel like somewhat of a bitch because I'm not super stoked. I don't really know these people very well. I'm the newest addition to the family and feel like I have to be someone different than who I am. I worry that I'll offend. I love the word fuck. It's my favorite. I like to drink, a lot. I fart, burp, yell at the wee one, and sleep in until noon. I feel like I've hidden all of this part of me in the time I've gotten to know them. So now I have to try to squeak a little bit of the real me in. Maybe they'll all cut up and we'll hit it off! I do love them, they're just much quieter than my family. The first thing we do when we all get together is announce "Lets Drink!!!" I don't know what they do. Shop? I don't really like to shop. Never have.
And is it rude to bring my crochet stuff and ipod?
What about a book? Is that okay?
I'm super worried Little man is going to be a terror. He was BAD this weekend. Like, come Sunday, I was a hot fucking mess. I even asked my mother in law if she had any Valium... I don't want to deal with that this weekend. I want to stay home and drink champagne and make love to my husband, without said chitlin all up in our faces. Ugh.
On that note, I need to get going. I need to get this house super clean before we go....
*
At each red light, give your loved one a kiss.
*

1 comment:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

hope you have a lovely new years!!!!!