CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Better today.

I'm still a little resentful towards Little man today, but I have high hopes that when this cappuccino kicks in, I'll feel a little bit better!
I'm jamming out to some NIN (the Ghost album is amazing!! All instrumental. Check it out!) on my ipod, sans anything else in my face, and I made it a button bag! My second one ever. I really like it! I realized I haven't made myself one thing since I got into this whole crafting thing. I made the original incense holder, but that's it. So I felt yesterday I deserved something for me. Plus, I don't want Mr. Grey to eat my new headphones. Ha!
I apologize for the negativity yesterday. Sometimes all the Holy Basil in the world just can't help some days...
Hubby went online because he wasn't sure how he could have made such an expensive mistake and realized that he did something wrong and we are getting pretty much what we thought we'd be getting back, so we can still get our guitars and go on our honeymoon.... Thank God! I have changed my mind yet once again and am sticking with one I'm pretty sure I've already talked about. It's a Guild M20. Solid mahogany top, sides, and back. It comes with a hard case and is like $200 cheaper. Just because they're not as big as Taylor or Martin. I'm really stoked about it! I'm sure I've posted a pic of it, but here it is. This one shows how pretty it is in the sun. =)
I am inspired by another wonderful blogger to make a little new years resolution post, so I will be doing that soon.
*
Rent a metal detector. Go in search of buried treasure.
*

No comments: