CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Showing off my goods.

I've been having so much fun with this X-Mas business! I wanted to share some of my projects!
♥
♥

These are the first sugar cookies I've made from scratch! We only had chocolate icing and totally spaced sprinkles and all that fun stuff, so we improvised! My daddy's girlfriend sent us the "eyes" and I cut up caramel pieces for the nose.

Hubby says they look more like owls than snowmen.. But they taste damn good! =)
And we had fun making them! (Little man helped)
****************
*****
Projects!!

My little brother is a Juggalo. He loves Insane Clown Posse (judge him and I'll hunt you down and punch your butt!) So I did this for him. It took a lot longer than I thought it would and turned out even better!! I hope he loves it! I do!

This is my favorite incense holder I made. I wanted to keep it for me! It is for my aunt and it looks so much like her! The bag turned out really great, too!

You can see it a little better here. And of course, I had much help taking all the pictures!
****************
*****
AND!!!!


My bins!! This is my "craft corner" for now until we get a bigger house and I get a Craft Room. I labeled the drawers and know where everything is!! I'm so happy! It's not much, but it's a start! It's amazing how blissful plastic can make you! Haha!

...And of course, I had help with this, too!



I've been loving all this crafting so much, that I'm seriously considering opening up an etsy shop... What do you think?

*
Give to yourself before giving to others. You will have more to give.
*














No comments: