CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Business Endeavor?

Other than Hubby, I am done with X-Mas!! I'm sending my packages off today!!
Yayyy!!
And!!!
Hubby was getting some incense for my gifts at a cool little hippie place and telling them I make incense holders and bags. Come spring, they want me to make a bunch of them and they'll buy them from me and resell them! How effin cool would that be!?! I am STOKED! I am thinking of my "business name" and think I figured one out. I'm going to make cards to put with everything I make, too. This is huge for me! I have always wanted something like this! =)
*
Spend twenty dollars on all sorts of greeting cards, just to have them on hand before any occasion.
*

2 comments:

Real Live Lesbian said...

YAY!!! Great news! What's the name?

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME!!!! How exciting!!!! :D :D :D

You may also want to get an Etsy.com site set up when you have some free time, get some extra income from the world of the internets (yes, with an "s") as well! I mean, I'd buy one! :D