CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

I am done with X-Mas!!!!!!!!!!!
I got Hubby's stuff today and finished it, all I have to do is wrap it and put it under the tree!
It feels great to be done!
I'm starting earlier and will be more organized next year.
*****************
I also deserve the Wife of the Year award... We were talking guitar and discussing brand new vs. new with one of the guitar store owners. He made a great point about how much more special new is rather than used. Hubby starting thinking about a Brand New Martin... His eyes lit up the way they did when we very first started dating. It made my heart swell. I really want him to get the guitar he deserves. He's waited 5 years and gotten fucked over due to crazy ex's so many times that I feel he deserves a break. SO, I'm waiting to get my laptop. I'll get it with our taxes next year. This year, him. Next year, me. {And I'm still getting me a Gussy laptop bag, damnit!} So that's that. He's an amazing husband, father, son, and such a hard worker. He deserves a break. ♥ Plus, it feels great to be selfless. And I think he's home! So I'm off to spend time with my wonderful man!
*
Surround yourself with friends who inspire and motivate you.
*

No comments: