Oh my goodness! It is FREEZING outside! There is no reason for this coldness without snow. I'm from Utah, so I'm used to a Winter Wonderland, a White Christmas, SNOW ON THE GROUND when it's so cold it hurts. Then you come inside and wrap up in a fuzzy, warm, and sometimes even homemade blanket, get you some hot chocolate (or coffee, or a shot of apple schnapps) and you're warm. Not here in good ole Florida. No, you go outside, freeze your ass off without snow or pretty wintery stuff and come in and stay cold. Haha! Soon, soon we will be out of this. {By soon, I mean I hope, in the next few years...}
*************************
So we had Little man last night. He was a terror! Awful! He went to bed for the first time ever over here without getting a bedtime story. It really was that bad. Sometimes he brings out the worst in me, and I don't like it. Last night, he brought out the "Shut up!" in me...
************************
I also want to point out again how much I want my laptop, now! I want a computer that isn't slow as sin. One that, when I'm IMing with my friend, I can type... and when I do, the letters come up! Then... this part is the best, when I push enter... it posts!! LOL! It's simple things One with a good computer takes for granted. I can't wait to be one of those people! And I'm totally getting a Gussy laptop bag. I want this one! I will have it! And I will go into my room with my Gussy bag, laptop in tow, and put my headphones in, and ignore Little man when he is like he was last night! =)
What is the best kind of laptop? I'm not wanting to go over like $700. There is a Dell I'm looking at but I also heard Toshiba is good, too. I would love a Mac, but they're too pricey right now.... Any ideas?
**********************
OHH! Look what I finally got yesterday!!

MISTLETOE!!
I love an excuse to kiss my baby!
******************************
And!
My X-Mas present boxes! I'm so excited to have them sent!
***********************
One more...

I made this for Hubby's tuner for his guitar. I think it turned out good. =)
I'm actually going to try to learn a song today...
*
Head to the swimming pool during lunchtime.
*
{An inside one, in winter!}
No comments:
Post a Comment