CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

{I think I have a Sex and the City problem...}
I'm feeling really shitty today.
The first thing I thought about was how much of a loser I am.
I LOATHE that word!!
It's my least favorite word ever! I think I just need a job, better friends, and to lose weight... Haha!
I honestly do think I could do that!
I applied to a place that I've been wanting to work for FOREVER! My tattoo artist works there and he put his neck on the line for me, so I'm hoping they listen to him and hire me! =) And if I do work there, there will be no dress code and I've really been wanting to get my nose pierced again, I'd be able to do that here.
{I probably sound really hard right now... I have 5 tattoos, all easily covered, one is almost never seen, and I have a teenie tiny lip ring, it's a little glitter... The nose ring I want is a 20g (the smallest gauge) little ring that hugs my nose. I want you to barely be able to see it.}
Anyways! I really hope I get the job, my happiness depends on it.
I've developed a new need to go back to school. I want to learn and be my own boss and do what I love instead of taking what I can get... I'm constantly on the lookout for little places I'd pretend put my business. The kind of places that I'd like to have my "hippie massage nook". I have my eyes on the prize again!
I also need to call today and tell everyone I changed my last name. =)
AND! Gar... I need to find a better girly doctor. I hate the one I'm at now! They don't treat you like a person at all and don't care about you and just plain suck. So I had a recommendation for another one, they only take you if you're preggers or have already been there for a while. So, I have to try to find a doctor, or go back to hell. I literally fell asleep last time I was there because they made me wait so long in the exam room. Literally hours.
Well, crunch time till Christmas, so I gotta get to crafting!!!
*
Whenever you speak, speak louder.
*

No comments: