I've actually been busy this week!
I'm not sure if I said this or not yet, but our house is Christmas on Crack. We have ornaments and X-Mas stuff everywhere! I actually kind of love it! I want more stuff next year! =)
{I'd LOVE a new house next year!}
I'm still rocking out the presents. I have like 2 more potholders and 3 or 4 bags... and 4 incense holders and I'll be DONE! =)
I went on Friday and finally changed my last name, so I am officially "Mrs. Hubby" and I love it. It was sad to give up my maiden name because it's more a state of mind than a name... but I decided that Hubby is one of us now, even though I have his last name. =D
He also had a gig on Friday evening. He played at a cigar bar, just him and his guitar, it was awesome. However, our wonderful fair weather friends never came, not even his or my family... That made me sad. I would go somewhere to support my friends, why don't they come out for a little bit to support Hubby?
I'm getting back to present makins now! And Hubby is learning to play Deck the Halls and Wish You a Merry Christmas for his office party. He's not singing, but he'll play for them! I think it's awesome!! LOL!
*
Drive a tractor once in your life.
*
P.S. I am still on my guitar mission, and I found one that I love even more than the other one! It's a Martin, which rocks and I want it!!! Just saying...
No comments:
Post a Comment