CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

*Wow. This is post # 200*

So, my computer has been out. It's hopefully back for good now... 
I had Little man this week... some good, some bad... That's all I got there. Don't feel like getting into it...

I got my hair cut yesterday!! I'll post a picture as soon as I don't look like death. =)

We're going tomorrow to look at new places in One Horse! I'm really excited! I hope we find something awesome.

And I hope my W2's come in soon! I have a feeling one of the places will give me shit, because that's how they are... I hope not. 

That's all I got! 

*
Always do things that "just feel right." Trust your luck and keep at it. Lady Luck loves persistence more than anything else.
*

3 comments:

karen said...

congrats on post 200!

emma said...

good luck with the house-hunting, hope you find somewhere nice :)

Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON POST 200!!!!

I am soo behind...trying to catch up

xoxo