CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

To a new outlook!

Hopefully this week I'm getting my hair cut. I need a change so bad! I'm going to do something I haven't done, but always wanted to. Hubby said we need to wait and see when we get paid where we are financially before I make an appointment.. Boo. I feel so much better when my hair is short. It makes me sassy. And I need some sass in my life right now! 
I also need to get off my fatass and start working out! I may do that today. I'm amazed that I've allowed myself to be this size for this long. I desperately need to lose 15 lbs to make me feel better, to make me feel like me. I miss me. I've been having this reoccurring dream that I'm running on a treadmill with complete ease. Loving the freedom of not feeling like I'm dying. Just me, all skinny and fit, running. I know it's the most boring dream ever, but right now, it is something I really want. And something attainable.
I am excited, however, about the moving thing. Hubby works close to real estate agents and such, so he's put the word out and we are having some serious luck finding places that look great. We're going next weekend to check some places out!
I feel like I just need a completely fresh start. New hair, new workout routine, new place... a fresh start!

*
Don't miss an opportunity to go horseback riding, especially on a summer morning by the sea. 
*

1 comment:

~Surfergirl~ said...

Yay for positive changes! :D It was so nice to chat with you today! It was the highlight of my day! :) Hope you have a FANTASTIC week!!!