So, tonight has been pretty much awesome.
I watched Funny People with Hubby. Good movie. I suggest it.
Hubby made me not one, but two Jack and cokes... =)
If you are a girl who loves anything beauty, check her out!!! Her name is Emily and she is adorable. She has youtube videos and tutorials and her blog {the link is pink}. I am so inspired!! I even bought me some new eye liner today!! =)
All in all, this has been a kick ass night.
*
Love yourself
*
2 comments:
I am SO SO happy you found her as amazing as I have!! :D Simply put, she rocks!! (and she's our age!) hee hee! I believe it's good to do things that make you feel better about yourself, it uplifts the spirit and just makes a girl feel pretty to spend a little extra time fixin' herself up! :D
I love you so much, pretty girl! It makes me so happy to see you happy! You're a sweetheart and deserve all the happiness in the world!! <3
I HIGHLY recommend the Beauty Broadcast to ANYBODY looking for fun new ways to do their makeup, or even to see reviews of makeups Emily has tried! :)
I'm glad you had a nice evening - it sounds like you've been a bit down recently so I'm pleased something was nice for you :)
Have a good weekend x
Post a Comment