I tried the pin-up look yesterday...
It turned out pretty well, I think! I'm proud of me!! =)
I feel better about myself when I look pretty. I'm going to start playing more and taking better care of how I look.
I am also getting excited about moving!! At first, I wasn't so sure about moving back to "One Horse". We have found some really cute places, though! We found a super cute duplex that is literally walking distance to Hubby's work. That would save us so much in gas! And it's less than here for more room. We have outgrown our apartment, which is kinda sad... All part of growing up, I suppose.
Speaking of growing up! I have little wrinkles under my eyes. I'm 25... Am I supposed to have that yet?! So depressing! So I'm going to get eye cream next chance I get. Ugh.
Random note: We've been married 7 months today. =) Doesn't really feel that long, yet it does... If that makes ANY sense...
*
Doing the right thing is worth a million times more than doing things in style. Be efficient, never efficacious.
*

1 comment:
If you were handed a mirror on the day you were born, you would have seen that the wrinkles had already started : (
Post a Comment