CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Forward Movement

There are times a girl just needs her Momma. I went over to her house last night and she fed me and we watched American Idol and just relaxed. I needed to be with her. I needed my Mommy. =)
 
And I think Hubby and I may be moving back to the One Horse Town we met in. It's less expensive, closer to where he works {Like 10 min vs an hour}, and closer to Little Man. We have to move back to move forward. I am not 100% thrilled with this move, but I'm excited about forward movement. Excited that we are doing something to change our situation. Plus, we will be moving into a house. I love our little apartment, but we are outgrowing it. We need another room for guitars, crafty stuff, and our computer. {The computer is on our dining room table...} We also need another bathroom. So, we can find a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house for cheaper in One Horse vs 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment here. It seems like a good thing! 
 
I'm feeling pretty good today. I hope this optimism lasts. 

*
At least once in your life, drink the milk of a fresh coconut. 
*

No comments: