Today went really great! Little man was put in time out only once because he kept hard core smacking during breakfast... That's all, though. And the only reason I really did it is because he gets 3 warnings then time out, I don't want to break any patterns with him. We went to the park, cleaned up the house, colored, he even let me take a nap! =) He stayed in the living room (I passed out on the couch) and quietly played with his toys like a sweet heart. I was very proud of both of us today! I've been really trying to chill out with him and let him be him. It's hard for me, because this whole kid thing is so foreign and I don't want any. Plus, he is not raised the way I would raise my child that came from my vag. It is what it is, though...
On a totally random note, I have a serious girl crush on Natalie Portman.
*
Take a child by the hand. It's so comforting.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment