Happy 2010!!!
I ended up having a total blast with my new family. It was really nice to get to know everyone.
And let me tell you, 5 children {ages 4mo-5yrs} is some serious birth control! Haha! Little man was a saint! He was sooo well behaved. I was so proud of him and really enjoyed his company.
I got some really eye opening parenting advice from my new cousin and ate wayyy to much!
All in all it was awesome!
Come Monday, I'm all about my routine change {and beginning}.
Until then, I'm going to relax with my wonderful husband and drink me some spiked eggnog before it's too late...
*
Avoid justifying your behavior or trying to prove yourself to others.
*
I ended up having a total blast with my new family. It was really nice to get to know everyone.
And let me tell you, 5 children {ages 4mo-5yrs} is some serious birth control! Haha! Little man was a saint! He was sooo well behaved. I was so proud of him and really enjoyed his company.
I got some really eye opening parenting advice from my new cousin and ate wayyy to much!
All in all it was awesome!
Come Monday, I'm all about my routine change {and beginning}.
Until then, I'm going to relax with my wonderful husband and drink me some spiked eggnog before it's too late...
*
Avoid justifying your behavior or trying to prove yourself to others.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment