CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hugs from the Universe

So, I have this thing... I guess it may be kinda weird, but it helps me relax {and it's my way of "creating my own reality", visualizing, if you will.} I fantasize if I can't go to sleep. I'll think of my perfect body, house, car, career. Me working out effortlessly. Or somehow or another acquiring a shit ton of money to do what I will with it. That kind of stuff. Well, last night, true to form, I couldn't sleep, so I got to thinking about how I would dress if I could afford it and the makeup I oh so badly want. 
Today, after looking for places and spending time with his parents,  Hubby and I took his sister and her boyfriend home. She had not one, but TWO boxes full of pretty much brand new clothes in my size. She gave it to me to take home and try on. I got so much shit. I had a little modeling session with Hubby and feel really good about most of the stuff I got. The other stuff is motivation to get my arse working out! =) 
We may have found a place in One Horse! It has the best energy! You know when you do yoga or work out and have that euphoric feeling of awesomeness? That is how this place felt! And the price is fucking right! 
I also got to spend some quality time with my new family. We had dinner at Hubby's parents house. His sister and her boyfriend came, and Little man was there, too. He was being so sweet to me! I love it when he is nice to me, it makes me feel really good. He was pretty well behaved, too!! 
All in all, today has been pretty fucking grand! 
*
Make up a recipe-from a banana cocktail to a vegetable casserole to homemade chocolate cake. Try anything. Name your creation after yourself, write the recipe on a card, and pass it on to your friends. 
*

No comments: