CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Insert Darth Vader theme music here...


I am Darth Momma today.

Yesterday, Little man and me got along so wonderfully!
Today... Not so much. When we were eating breakfast this morning, he told me about a dream he had last night about how I crept into his room and was going to get him. It was apparently very scary. I asked him if he really dreamed that because sometimes he makes up stories about his dreams. He really did dream that. How sad. I am literally a "step-monster". Today has been horrid with Little man. He has been awful. He seriously has the most atrocious dinner table manners. To the point that even with me ignoring him and our tee vee turned up super loud, I could hear him smacking. I looked over and he was like sticking his tongue out and everything. We had to take his favorite toys away finally to get him to understand. He proceeds to attempt to go into our closet to get them. I threatened him with a spanking. I never do that and do not want to spank him because I don't know the velocity of drama with BM that would cause. I will do it if he goes in that closet, though. I hate this shit. I hate being so pissed at the little squirt. I just thank God that we have alchy in the house, and I have my ipod earphones back...

*
Grow flowers at home.
*

No comments: