All dressed up and nowhere to go... Story of my life. I was all ready to go to Foley to apply for a job. No, I do not like the thought of working in Foley... (It's an hour away and where I went to high school) but what am I to do? I desperately need a job. It was Starbucks. I have wanted to work there for like ever. But my husband called and told me that apparently they're NOT hiring! I am so sick of this. I guess I could run up to the mall and see if the one there is hiring. Or anyone, at this point. I want to work at a chiropractor's office, so i could learn that. It would be something in my carer. I need to get off my arse and get something so I can go back to school. That is ultimately what I need/want to do. I want to be a massage therapist. I will.
I have this thing, I have since I was little. If I can't sleep, I fantasize. When Hubby and I first hooked up, it was that we lived together, then when we got engaged, it was the wedding. Now... what do I think about? It's been that some really rich person hooks us up. Pays all of our debt, gives us a clean slate. New cars, bought out right. And gives us $$$ to help live our dreams out. How wonderful would that be?! Maybe if I think it long enough it will happen! =)
Little man has been awful lately. He has discovered lying. I can't believe anything he says. It is really frustrating, because I love him and want to believe him. However, the child can not tell the truth to save his little life. He lied about going to the bathroom the other day and I was trying to figure out why he lied. He literally was mumbling. No words, just random noises. JUST TELL ME!! I can't figure out how to get him to understand that it is bad to lie. We tried spanking him when he did it, but I can't hurt him. It would kill me. So I went online and read about children milestones. At this age it's best to ignore and isolate instead of scream and spank. Which makes since, because he HATES not being the center of attention. We're going to try that when we have him next. I wish they had "patience pills" for step parents. I could just take this happy little pink pill and I am patient with him and don't get so pissed off at him. The problem is, what if his tummy does hurt when we're eating dinner and we don't do anything about it because he lies about it so much? Then what? Ugh! I just want him to be the good boy I know he is. When he is good, he's the best fucking kid ever, but when he decides to be a little shit... my God. And it's hard to talk to my parents about it because I didn't do a lot of the stuff he did. I was raised completely different, so it's hard to figure it out.
To change the subject completely, I found out it's only $15.25 to get my name changed! I can't wait! I was going to keep my maiden name and take his as well. I decided to just take his. I will always be who I am, regardless of what my married last name is. It will be weird to have his last name. My daddy sent me a check with my married name and said it was really weird to write. LOL! I love that he approves of Hubby so much! I love that they love each other. It makes me happy. They are so much alike, too! It's crazy. Married life is wonderful. The only difference is that I have 2 rings and he has one now, too. I do feel closer to him since he became my husband, but thats it, really.
OK. I am stalling. I'm going to do something productive.
I have this thing, I have since I was little. If I can't sleep, I fantasize. When Hubby and I first hooked up, it was that we lived together, then when we got engaged, it was the wedding. Now... what do I think about? It's been that some really rich person hooks us up. Pays all of our debt, gives us a clean slate. New cars, bought out right. And gives us $$$ to help live our dreams out. How wonderful would that be?! Maybe if I think it long enough it will happen! =)
Little man has been awful lately. He has discovered lying. I can't believe anything he says. It is really frustrating, because I love him and want to believe him. However, the child can not tell the truth to save his little life. He lied about going to the bathroom the other day and I was trying to figure out why he lied. He literally was mumbling. No words, just random noises. JUST TELL ME!! I can't figure out how to get him to understand that it is bad to lie. We tried spanking him when he did it, but I can't hurt him. It would kill me. So I went online and read about children milestones. At this age it's best to ignore and isolate instead of scream and spank. Which makes since, because he HATES not being the center of attention. We're going to try that when we have him next. I wish they had "patience pills" for step parents. I could just take this happy little pink pill and I am patient with him and don't get so pissed off at him. The problem is, what if his tummy does hurt when we're eating dinner and we don't do anything about it because he lies about it so much? Then what? Ugh! I just want him to be the good boy I know he is. When he is good, he's the best fucking kid ever, but when he decides to be a little shit... my God. And it's hard to talk to my parents about it because I didn't do a lot of the stuff he did. I was raised completely different, so it's hard to figure it out.
To change the subject completely, I found out it's only $15.25 to get my name changed! I can't wait! I was going to keep my maiden name and take his as well. I decided to just take his. I will always be who I am, regardless of what my married last name is. It will be weird to have his last name. My daddy sent me a check with my married name and said it was really weird to write. LOL! I love that he approves of Hubby so much! I love that they love each other. It makes me happy. They are so much alike, too! It's crazy. Married life is wonderful. The only difference is that I have 2 rings and he has one now, too. I do feel closer to him since he became my husband, but thats it, really.
OK. I am stalling. I'm going to do something productive.
1 comment:
Have you tried Manpower? There is a SUPER sweet lady working there by the name of Gemma - she helped me out incredibly when I needed work in P'cola. You should give it a shot! It's not like the other temp agencies where they expect you to pay some sort of membership fee or anything either. They get paid directly from the company they place you with so, it's in everybody's best interest to find you work, and quickly! :) Hope that helps... Gemma rawks my sawks! She's so sweet and cheerful! Anyways, good luck with the job hunt, and hopefully everything else in life will decide to fall in place as well! I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment