We were on the way to get a pepsi from the drink machine and to check our mail. Joking that we will get a check to us, with money, to us in the mailbox. We check the mail and recieve a reply card from someone we don't really know, I open it and no shit, it's a check! LOL! $50! I automatically say we should get the haircuts we've been dying to get, he thinks we should put it toward bills. Deep down, I know he is right, but I'm all about living in the now and doing what feels good. I got really irritated with the situation, he thought it was him. Not at all! So I am being weird and he really wanted to talk and I had to voice what I've been swallowing for a while now. I feel worthless at times, being that I'm not working. I hate that I think this. HATE it! We had a great discussion and didn't get mad at eachother, but tried to see where the other was coming from and were able to say our point of view, yet be respectful toward eachother. I love when this happens. I love how close we are getting to eachother. And I know we are only going to get closer the longer we are married. I love him. I also love my friends. I miss them! I wish we lived closer! I need some Karie and Joan in my life!
Lies the Internet Told Us
5 years ago
3 comments:
Hey Melissa. Thanks for following along on my blog. I really appreciate your readership. I'll be following yours too. I wish you and your husband the best! And haircuts too!
Awww, and we need YOU in ours! I SO can't wait for Carl to be off his 1 year probation - cause one he is... FL here we come!! :)
I LOVE YOU GIRLIE!!
Awe. I need some Meli too!
Post a Comment