CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm in a funk today. I woke up that way. I'm trying not to be. Hubby was in one when he woke up and it made me sad for him. He really hates his job and at times he just seems so miserable. He is grateful to have one at all and the benefits are great, but he needs stimulation. I want so badly for him to be happy every day of his life from here on out. I want that for me, too!

I talked to the lady at the coffee shop again today. She said they'll call me to set up an interview. I hope it works out! There is another lead on another job as well. I have worked for the company before for 3 years. That shit would rock as hard as the coffee shop. We'll see. When I get done with this, I have some applications to fill out. Mall jobs... not the best, but money is money at this point! The lack of it is another reason Hubby is so stressed. And me too! I want things, and I feel like I have to ask for them. Such as red wine! I need my own money to get my own shit. And to pay fucking bills.

No comments: