This weekend was wonderful. Our cell phones are pseudo cut off. We can receive calls, but not make them. Which kinda sucks, but is nice. Was this weekend! We hung out with his family and our dear friends, Marty and Michelle. They are so positive and happy! His parents were being really cool too. We saw the Transformers 2 movie.. disappointing.. Just not that good. Yesterday, we slept in and watched movies. It was wonderful. Just us, nobody else, doing what we do. I tried to cook kielbasa... I burnt it to smithereens!! Hubby is wonderful, he ate seconds. It reminded me of that old Shaina Twain song, 'Any man of mine'. Something about if I burn the steak, you'd better say that's the way you like it or something like that. LOL!!! He's a good man!
We have little man tonight and on the way to meet his mother 1/2 way I was telling Hubby I hope little man is in a good mood tonight. HE IS!! He was wonderful. Didn't get in trouble once! He ate all of his food, picked up.. all that good jazz.
We have little man tonight and on the way to meet his mother 1/2 way I was telling Hubby I hope little man is in a good mood tonight. HE IS!! He was wonderful. Didn't get in trouble once! He ate all of his food, picked up.. all that good jazz.
I lied! He did get in trouble once.
It was everything I could do not to die laughing!!
We had red beans and rice for dinner and he didn't like the kidney beans I put in there. I didn't like them at his age, either, so I took them off his plate for him and while I was doing that he found one on his place mat and threw it at me! LOL! It was sooo random! I got pissed and yelled at him and made him get up and throw it away, all the while trying not to lose it. So funny! He totally threw it at me!! Not being an ass or anything, it was completely innocent. I'm laughing right now... Oh, children! We are hanging out till about oneish tomorrow. I may take him to the library with me so I can get a card and a book. Should be interesting being that you are supposed to be quiet at the library and he is the loudest person I know. It'll teach him... He's pretty good at whispering. He does when he is in trouble. Haha.
Still job searching... I'm going to go to Manpower tomorrow after lil man's mother gets him. Maybe they can help... Thats all for now.
Still job searching... I'm going to go to Manpower tomorrow after lil man's mother gets him. Maybe they can help... Thats all for now.
1 comment:
hahahahahaha... that's really funny
Post a Comment