Today has been bad. I woke up infuriated with the world. It sometimes feels like too much. I was going to look for a job, and remembered I don't have my car. I have to hide it so it doesn't get reposessed. Hubby has to talk to the loan lady, I call her "Queen Meanie" like from the Yellow Submarine... If I talk to her, I'll lose my shit. I don't have the patience Hubby does. Plus, he deals with professional people all day, so he knows how to talk to them, I'm a goober, don't need to fuck my situation up even more. I don't owe that much on it, actually...In like 10 ish payments, it'll be paid off! I need to get her to the doctor! I can't have a car that isn't happy. I am just worried it'll be an arm and a leg. Ugh! Enough about the fucking car.
An amazing marine recently inspired his wonderful wife with his gratefuls that he has to do every night. He writes 10 things he is grateful of in his life every night. She did her gratefuls and I think it would be a good idea for me to remember what is good in my life, so here goes:
1. My Husband.
2. My Family.
3. My friends who really care and know me.
4. My kitties
5. Learning to love myself
6. My wedding rings
7. Music's healing power
8. Nature
9. My apartment, my very first place. My first home.
10. Wine
The sad thing... that was a little hard. I may try to do them more and more. I am working on loving myself, finding myself beautiful. Just allowing myself to be. I want to get my hair cut like Roserio Dawson's in Clearks 2... lemme see if I can find a pic... Here we go! I want this. I think it would get rid of all the negivity from the past year... just start fresh....

1 comment:
I'm happy to see you finding positivity amongst the negativity... that's a really difficult thing to do!!! (I also love that Wine and Music are in your top 10 - you basically rawk!) :)
Silliness aside, I completely understand how it can be difficult to set out on a "positivity mission" when everything else around you is in chaos. So I commend you in your efforts!
For me, the best way to keep myself in a positive frame of mind is to do daily affirmations to remind myself that I matter... which is unbelievably difficult, but it helps. Lol, maybe I'll just keep talking in circles, I don't know, but anything that helps is a good thing, so I keep doing it.
Hope that makes sense, and I hope you can keep on finding the rays of sunshine through the rain clouds! I love you and I am always here if you need somebody to talk to! :)
Post a Comment