CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Trying to get it out

I'm SCHWEEEPY this morning! Little man woke up around 8-ish. Not too early, and I went to bed at like 10... but for some reason, I'm exhausted!! Yesterday did quite a number on my nerves. Maybe thats why...
I'm meeting baby momma at noon today and plan on chilling after that! Clean house, clean me, maybe I'll go to the pool! LOL! He's being okay thus far.
I lost my shit last night. Hubby has been in quite a foul mood and I needed support. He just stared at me when I was telling him that everyone needs to get on the same page. I broke down. He is understanding when I finally break down... Gar.
Still haven't heard from the coffee shop lady or the other job opp! I need to work! I am stir crazy often! And I need to be able to help with bills. I may try to call them or something. E mail them.
This is quite possibly the most boring post of mine yet. Sorry. I have all these thoughts and can't get any of them out!
I think they call that "writers block"

No comments: