CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some happy for ya!

I just read the most inspiring blog! She is broke and in love and SO happy! That was what I needed!
And yesterday, my Momma took me to get some fantastic mexican food and she also got me some much needed red wine!!
Hubby and I had a little tiff yesterday... =( we eventually got over it.
Our phones are fucked up right now. We can get calls, but not make them. Shitty. We can't text, either. My best friend and I are text queens! Her internet is turned off... so we are forced to talk! It was wonderful! We stayed on the phone for like 3 hours and had 3 glasses of wine last night, because we can. We talked about EVERYTHING. Little man was a huge part of it. I get so caught up in being mad at him that I forget to have fun with him. Before the wedding, we were like peas and carrots! Since then, we've been having some issues. Today, I'm going to make a huge fort in the middle of the living room and we are going to have blue mac and cheese!!!
Off to have fun!!!
♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for living room forts and BLUE MAC AND CHEESE! Sounds like heaps of fun! :D

And yay for choosing happiness! It's not an easy choice to make, but it sure does make everything seem a little easier to handle. I miss you tons, sweetie! Wish I could be there to take ya to lunch from time to time... maybe one day! :)