CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Unhappy update...

My internet is still down. Shitty. But I have been "blogging" on word. So when we get our internet back, I'll post all my missed blogs, for those of you who care...
Life is not treating me very well these days and it is taking it's toll on me. And on our relationship...
Called the coffee lady today. She is going to try to set up an interview soon. I pray I get the job. I need to focus my time on something other than our relationship. Something other than him. I think our problem is that he is all I have. So I am expecting a lot out of him and it's killing us.
Still haven't smoked a cigg. Though, I am DYING!!! I'm using the patch, but it doesn't help the fact that I want one. My lungs are dying as well. I've been coughing hard core. And my voice has dropped 2 octaves. LOL!
Thats it... Nothing grand. I'm in a shitty mood.

2 comments:

Seth M. Ward said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope life starts looking up for you soon sweetie! You deserve to be happy and enjoy life! Keep me posted on the job!!! I'm sending you GOOD energy! :D
This pic should make you smile too! :D
http://glitter-graphics.com/graphics/228704