So. FIRST thing this morning little man lies. I hate this bull shit! He went pee pee in his diaper. I asked him if he already did and he said "no". Sure enough!! He did!! I read a thing about ignoring him at this age instead of yelling at him. So I made him go to time out and tried to get him to explain why he lied. He did the mumble thing again. It is infuriating!! How can I get him to not lie?! His mother is a liar-pants... Maybe he's learning early? Or maybe he's 4 and being a butt head? He doesn't have to own up to his actions very often, with me, he does! I am very irritated with him at the moment...
Lies the Internet Told Us
5 years ago
2 comments:
Or maybe he was embarrassed? :~/
We've been dealing with this for a while... I think it's a control thing with him. He can't control much in his life at 4, so he'll control this?
Post a Comment