CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Treatment

For one whole day, I want to hear good things! I want my friends to call me, good or bad, always! I'm just so sad that nobody can say anything good about their lives (myself included). I want my wonderful friends to get the wonderful treatment they deserve! I want Momma to get what she deserves! All of these people are so amazing and wonderful and it seems like they just keep just getting shit on. Not cool, Zeus! And on the same note, I want fuck heads who suck at life to get what THEY deserve. I want just treatment. Good people should get good things, and shitty people should get shit on. That is how it should be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed! :)

As for my positivity 2 cents for the day... today was good because I didn't talk down on myself, & I found out that I am the #2 ranking reservation salesperson in my region for June @ GameStop. Not a huge victory but I like to keep my eyes on the good rather than the bad! :D Every little bit counts, & positive thoughts create positive feelings and actions! :D