CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Blogging in Satin

Today was productive! I finally got my wedding pictures up on facebook and myspace!! I've been putting it off for whatever reason. It took a long time, I knew it would and didn't want to take the time. I finally did it! I'm proud of me! I also applied to 2 jobs and made a really yummy dinner! I know this sounds totally boring, but I feel like I've finally accomplished something. Now if I could be like this with the fucking kitchen! I loathe the dishes. And it is constant!! Tomorrow, I will do them!

To completly change the subject, I am dying for the next Sex and the City movie to come out! I'm watching the first one and I want the second one to come out! And my very best friend will be close, so we can hook up and get drinks before and after! I'm not a lush... LOL!

I also want to point out that I am addicted to blogging and satin night things. I love both. =)

1 comment:

Seth M. Ward said...

Just cause you drink alot doesn't make you a lush. You are just helping the country try and fight (or drink) it's way out of an economic cluster fuck:D