AGGHHHH!!! My internet got cut off!
I found a network of stepmothers (HOLLA!) and planned on delving into it after taking little man to his mothers. When I came home, my shit was turned off! Ugh. I finally found some books I've been wanting to read at the library, so I have been hiding behind them. Thank God for free borrowed books!
Hubby and I aren't doing the best in the world, we've been kind of at each others throats lately. Boo. I am trying really hard... One step at a time... I suppose. I would go into it, but I am trying to let it be in the past.
Being that we are not on the best of terms and we are too broke to buy cigarettes, we decided to quit again. (Yes, again. For like the 1,000 time.) He can get the patch on his insurance card. So day 2 and I feel okay thus far. I guess it is because I have to.
We were super productive yesterday because of lack of smokey-treats and money. I cleaned our closet out finally, organized little man's drawers. They were a MESS!! We were out of water and can't afford to buy it. How silly?! We can't afford to BUY water!! Anyways, I decided to boil our tap water and put it in the old gallon that our store bought water was in. The water where we live is not good at all to drink unless you are too hungover at 4 in the morning to know better and need water before you die. So after I boiled it, I let it cool for a grand 5 minuets and put it in the plastic thingy... It caved in on itself! Not to mention, I used a big ole pot to boil the water instead of using my brain and using the kettle with a spout.... LOL! So here I am, ladling the boiling hot water into this flimsy little plastic thing when I realize that I could use the kettle. So I do just that. I boil MORE water and dump the other out. So after I do that, I realize, How in the hell am I going to get this water into this little fucking caved in jug?? I was telling hubby about all of this and he starts looking around the kitchen for something to put it in. He shows up with an old glass Jameson liter and cleans it out. A water bottle!! We decided we needed another one, being that we are trying to stop smoking and when we do we drink more water than the average person (I drink mine through a straw so I get the sucking action...). So we clean out my Jack Daniels liter and boil more water and put it in there. Momma gave me this grapefruit seed extract stuff that helps purify water, so we put a drop of that in there too. So! We are saving our $$$, helping the environment by not throwing plastic into the landfills, and have kick ass water bottles!! Yay! Also, we needed a garbage can in our bedroom. Again, we don't want to spend the $ on getting one, so I took a big ass nail and put a wal-mart bag on it. WALA!! A garbage. Not the prettiest thing ever, but it works for now. It's kinda hidden, so unless you look, you really can't see it. I took pics... when my internet is back up, I'll post them.
I am obsessed with whitening my teeth again. I use a cap full of peroxide and a cap full of water and rinse for a minute every time I brush. I feel like it is making a difference. I read that it also helps to strengthen your teeth, too. So I will have a pretty, white, healthy, strong smile now! Plus, it's something oral for me to focus on.
That's it really, still no luck on jobs... Hopefully I'll have the internet soon again!
Peace and Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment