CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Job?

Sooo.... I'm really excited! I went to this cute little coffee shop that I've been eyeballing since it opened today. I am searching for a job, as everyone knows. They are hiring! I have wanted to work at a coffee shop for years now! How effin wonderful would it be if I could now?! It's literally 5 minuets from my house! I shouldn't get too excited yet, but I can't help it! As soon as you walk in there is a yellow pretty flower painted on the floor. And there was this guy playing acoustic guitar, just chillin... How perfect for me!?? Sir hubby is all about some guitar... (as I type this, little man is playing his guitar for me and it is wonderful! He's playing the "tiger song" he starts out "... and I call this one the ___ song..." it's just precious!) So, everyone help me send it out there that I'll get it. I'll be vibrating home and jumping on the puter telling all my fellow bloggers how wonderful my little coffee shop is going and how happy I am. The very first thing I am doing with my very first check is getting a HAIRCUT!!! I'm dying for it. Fixating is a better word... LOL!

I really hope I get it!!!!

1 comment:

Karie said...

The Tiger song. That's adorable. hahahaha.

I really hope you get the job. Lord knows you need it.