If the grandparents want to hang out with Little man, they get to.
If Hubby wants to see him, he gets to.
If Baby Momma has plans on our night with him, she gets to.
If I want to hang out with him... It'll "cause drama" and I don't get to.
Now, how, may I ask is this fair?
Since I started working, I don't really get to spend much time with him. I have the Sunday's we have with him or a night that I get off at 7pm. I miss him. I like hanging out with him.
I told Hubby that I want to hang out with him tomorrow. We can go to the dollar store and get some more Halloween decorations and just hang out. He skirted around it and just kept saying "I'll just take him to my parents house in the morning" over and over. I told him I want to hang out with Little man and now he's slamming shit and being mean to me. He doesn't want it to cause drama with Baby momma. We'll just tippy toe around what she wants and I get the shit end of the stick, as always.
{Note: She was supposed to come get him this afternoon and made an excuse not to. That is fine! I want to hang out with Little man!}
This is how it's been with Hubby and I lately. He hurts my feelings, I tell him, and he's mean to me. Or I have a REALLY bad day and he's mean to me because I'm upset. If I get upset, stressed, my feelings hurt... anything other than "happy", he's mean to me. Or if he's in a bad mood, he's mean and I have to just ignore it because he's in a bad mood... Makes so much since, doesn't it!? I don't want to make him out to sound like a monster. He's a wonderful man, he just gets in these moods... When he is in these moods, I blog... It's how I deal. I sometimes don't have anyone to talk to, so I type.
*
Let yourself be lead by the star deep in your heart.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment