I'm soooo pissed!!!!!
When Hubby and I hooked up, I found a book in Barnes and Noble that reminded me of him. It has all these reasons to love someone. I went through and wrote my own reasons in it as well; special "us" things. Well, he left it at his parents house when we moved to our apartment.
He left it on the keyboard when I got home. How sweet!
I was looking through it and noticed that some of the fucking pages were ripped out. I know for a fact that my sister-in-law did it. She has hated me from day one. She hates Hubby and I together.
That is the most hateful thing ever!!!
I spent so much time on that. It was special to me to give to him.
And she ruined it.
We agreed to start over on our wedding day (she didn't come to the wedding...). We've been cool since then. I'm RIGHT back to where we were.
What a bitch... It' s not something that can be re-done. It's a once in a time thing. My heart hurts due to this ignorance. Can not believe this shit.
And OF COURSE I freaked out in front of Little man, who happens to live with her... And love her. Which he should, she's his aunt and she's good to him. She hates me, though. And now Little man heard me say "I hate her!!" I don't hate her... it just came out due to my lack of ability to shut the fuck up when I'm pissed. I have what one would call "Word vomit" when drunk or pissed. He'll go on and tell her that I said that and the drama will reanimate like an evil zombie...
Today has not been the best day...
I went to get my first paycheck cashed this morning at the bank and they wouldn't cash it through the drive through because I don't have an account with them and they need my thumb print, which requires me to go into the lobby which is closed. So I went to another place that I know cashes checks and they "don't cash those kind of checks" I lost my cool with the poor lady. She asked me why I don't just go to the bank. "Don't you have an account there?" she asks... WOULD I BE HERE IF I DID!?!?!?! Stupid lady! I don't have a checking account because my old one is overdrawn and I don't want to waste $150 to close it. I will next paycheck!! So I have to wait until Monday to get my $$$. When I came home I was livid. I freaked out and Hubby was being kind of a butt head for no reason and we got into a tiff... We worked it out, though. ♥
Work went well, though! =)
*
Learn how to enjoy silence.
*
1 comment:
She's evil. I can't believe she did that to you. Ugh. So sorry!
Post a Comment