CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

I am in such a bad mood.
Hubby and I got into fights off and on throughout our 4 day weekend together. We barley made love. What is the point of a 4 day Birthday weekend without Little man other than making love? There is none. We fought the whole time...
When we weren't fighting, we were either eating or watching scary movies.
I had the most horrid nightmares last night.
Horrid!
I'm trying to not be shitty, but I can't help it. I feel awful.
*
Live for today
*
P.S. I have been doing a lot of thinking about this whole "fair weather friend" topic, and I believe it is the universe doing me a favor. It seems that lately I'm burning bridges faster than I can build them. It is the universe's way of getting rid of everything here so I can move. I need to get a job, settle unfinished business, and move. We need to move. Away from here. I am miserable here and it's growing daily. Hubby is being understanding about this. Hopefully by 26, We'll be outta here. Or close to being on the way somewhere new!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope your day gets better! I love you and miss you bunches and bunches!!!

(Side note: maybe you should come to TX... sorry, had to say it! What can I say, I'm selfish and want the File's all to myself!!)

Tiffany said...

awww melissa! I'm sorry that your 4 day weekend wasn't what you hoped it would be. I hate when that happens...

I definitely think the universe is telling you something. You should totally get these cards called "well-being" cards. They are amazing and make you feel so much better about things. Do you have an email? I can send you the link.