CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Scattered

I just want to hide under my covers today, for no reason. I don't want to be awake. I want to sleep the day away. I have NO idea why.
We had a few drinks last night and some cigg's too. I want one so bad this morning. I hate when I do that to myself. I revert. So now I'm grouchy and anxious. Yayyy!!!!
And today is my Monday. I have to go to work and feel like shit. You can't really feel like shit and be successful where I work.
Hubby's back was all jacked up yesterday, we're not sure why. So he stayed home from work and we just spent the day nursing his back and spending one on one time together. It was really nice. We had date night and spent way too much money. I am stressed out about it, yet in the same breath, I'm not, because we needed it.
I found pumpkin spice coffee creamer at the grocery store and seriously jumped for joy!!! I'm hoping that "punkin spice coffee" will help my mood. Because, come on! you can not be in a bad mood while enjoying punkin spice!!! ♥
Little man and I decorated our house ("made Halloween" as he called it) on Sunday. We have skeleton heads hanging from our artwork, pumpkins everywhere, and "scary stuff" all over! I want to get a cheap paper skeleton or zombie or something to put on the front of our door. I think they have them at the dollar store. We did have orange lights, but half of them were out and I really didn't feel like messing with it, so I went and got some more (a grand $2.50!!) and looked around at the decorations. There was this little clown thing that had a button "try me", so of course I pushed the button! This fat beat starts up and I'm trying to figure out how I know that song and it busts into "This is why I'm hot" I die laughing. I'm all by myself in the middle of this store, cracking the fuck up!! If it wasn't like $12, I would have bought it!!! Haha!!
Hope everyone has a good day!
*
Don't save time. Use it up thoroughly.
*

No comments: