I ran out of my cartridges on the way to my interview! I'm waiting for my Grandma's birthday check so I can get more. Smoking the E cig has spoiled me. I have to smoke regular cigarettes now until I can get more cartridges... They are killing my chest. I can definitely feel a difference. Which is good, I know the E cig is healthier.
I had nightmares again all night last night. I'm not sure what is going on! I'm not in the best of moods today. Feeling very sleepy. Very Very Very sleepy.
While working out last night, mid workout, I got super flustered and seriously lost my cool. I just quit. Which made me feel worse because I quit and my back was killing me. So, yoga to the rescue! I'm really trying to do something every day. It doesn't have to be major, just something little daily, so I don't get out of the routine. But if I do to much, I'll burn myself out and quit.
I need a good book. Something happy. Something positive. Something they'll have at the library... Any suggestions?
*
When a child loses a tooth, send the tooth fairy. It's so comforting to find a coin underneath your pillow.
*

1 comment:
do you like vampire novels?!?!?!
what kind of books do you read?
you can hit me up on my email to answer this lol
Post a Comment