CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Worst Birthday Ever.

When I was a little girl, birthday's were like Christmas. And Christmas was like a dream.
Then I grew up.
Yesterday was the worst Birthday I've ever had. First of all, I'm now 25. That is old to me. I'm not where I want to be in life at all and that is very depressing. BUT I decided to make lemonade out of lemons and have a little party to celebrate my Hubby and I. We talked to a few people and it was confirmed they'd be here around 7 ish. Well, 8:30 rolls around and I start to worry a little. So I call them, both of them, and get nothing. Finally around 9:30ish I realize I'm getting stood up on my birthday (This happened last year, as well. Only in public) So I hit major depression mode.
My Grandma didn't even call me! She has this thing, she calls you and sings Happy Birthday really bad to you. We all pretend to hate it, but wait with bated breath every year. Thank God I didn't hold mine yesterday, because she fucking forgot...
I'm not trying to be all woe is me, but I seriously feel like I did in 6th grade when the group of girls I was hanging out with told me they were "ditching me" for no reason.
And! To start the day, I find out my little brother's girlfriend is fucking around on him. This made me cry. It's a long, very involved, incredibly dramatic story and it just plain fucking sucks!
So, today is a new day.
Apparently, I was "texted" last night, which is a cheap way out... Plus, everyone knows our phone's are cut off... so we'll see how this plays out.
We're going to Momma's for dinner tonight! Country fried steak with milk gravy! Yummmy! It's been so long since I've had it! We're going to have a good day! Because it's not yesterday!
ALSO! My e cig came in! I'll post pics and more about it later.
*
Go to the beach or mountains for the weekend. When you return, it will feel as if you have been gone for a week.
*

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

hey hey hey i WISHED you a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY birthday! Girl, I matter more than those people hahaha just kidding! I know how you feel. I am starting to feel like the older I get the less my birthday matters {to everyone else}!

I am sooo sorry your bday was lame, but guess what - at least you have a husband that loves you. a step-son that loves you. a mom that cooks for you. a dad that adores you.

and blogger friends that comment!

xoxo

Karie said...

I hope you're doing better. This year has just been bad for birthdays. Let's make SURE next year is better!! NYC fund????

And I'm totally JEALOUS of the country fried steak. Though I'd probbly grow an ass cheek on my forehead because of it.