CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Week-long grump!

This is me... Grumpy Bear.
I am in a funk, a rut, an ongoing bad mood. It's been 4 days strong now.
I figured out what it is last night. I am surrounded with negativity in places that SHOULD be positive. What does one do in such a predicament? I'm trying to let it go, stay positive, blah blah blah... I take my "happy pills" (passion flower ~ amazing shit!), I try to get enough sleep, try to be happy with Hubby (I am happy with him, just try to let shit go and just be with him.), attempt to work out, but then talk myself out of it because I'm awesome at self sacrificing. When I do workout, I feel like a million bucks. I think I can see the progress overnight and just feel better all around, yet if I'm in a shitty mood, you can cancel me doing anything that makes me feel good. Instead, I'll just look at my ever-growing gut in the mirror and eat another snickers... Little man even notices my gut. The other day, he elbows me for no reason, so I ask him why he did this, his response... "Because I love your belly!" as he grabs my chub with his little pointer finger/thumb combo. Wow, thanks, kid!! LOL!
The best thing for me to do is just get over myself, get off my ass and workout, mop that floor that Hubby has NEVER mopped, and go outside and get some fresh air. Embrace the beauty of the fall and the fact that, though negative, things are somewhat helping and looking up.
Whether I see it or not...
*
Buy some Bazooka bubblegum. Blow big pink bubbles.
*

No comments: