There has been a slight change in my and Hubby's relationship in the past week.
I crave his hugs. I miss him by the end of the day. When I see him, I get excited like I did when we were very first dating. I want to spend more time with him, yet do my own thing. I am more in love now than I have been ever. It is the most amazing feeling.
There is something different, real, honest with us now.
Sometimes I forget when we are bickering or spatting how we need that to bring us to a more open, honest place in our relationship.
♥
Stretch out like a kitten in front of a warm, cozy fire.
♥
3 comments:
U's pregnant girl! :~D
Oh, no! We don't use that word in this house! LOL!
It makes me happy to see you happy! :D Hope you have a fantastic day! We need to plan another phone date! I miss me some Melissa! <3
Post a Comment