I am obsessed!!!! I spent all day yesterday researching these. Of all the different products we looked at, this is the one that has kept our attention the most. I'm getting the burgundy and Hubby is getting the black. I'm trying to talk everyone I love that smokes into getting one, too. I always get $$$ from my Grandma for my birthday, and hope she will keep up with the trend this year! =)
The thing about these E cig's is that it's all the good of smoking. The social aspect, the stress reliever because you're getting your nicotine, the taste (it has many different flavors. Tobacco, clove!, menthol and many others!), the smoke, and it looks damn cool! But you don't get any of the bad shit. No carcinogens, no tar, no nothing bad for you that kills you. And you can "smoke" anywhere! In bed, while reading a book! OMG! I can't wait. Hubby's parents smoke in their house, so when he lived with them, we'd lay in bed, smoking cigarettes and reading our completely different books and I loved it!! There is just something so relaxing about curling up with a good book, a glass of red wine, your beautiful man, and a cigarette! (Or in our case, our robot cigarettes!)
I am really excited about the clove thing! Now that they are illegal, it's all I want. We smoked them on our wedding day and night. I love cloves and think it's ridiculous that they are now illegal. Okay... I'm not one to rant about politicians... but I have a strong point of view on this one. Now, children look up to our president, correct? Yes. And our president smokes cigarettes, correct? Yes! But he is banning yummy cigarettes such as cloves, vanilla, and other novelty smokey-treats because it makes kids want to smoke... Hummm... Interesting concept, said smoking president.
And I'm out on that note!!
OH! Here's some links for anyone who wants to do some of their own research!
{The second one is down right now, but was up yesterday...}
*
Watch the disappearing cosmos an hour before dawn with someone you love~magical.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment