I can't help but be annoyed.
Yesterday was really annoying. Everyone/thing.
My best friend is going on a cruise and there MAY be an extra ticket. (Free of charge!) So I mentioned it to Hubby and his response is... "Sure, I'm secure enough with my masculinity for you to go. I can stay home and clean and workout and go to work and ......." What in the Fuck does his manhood have to do with anything?! I asked him about it a little later on in the evening and he tried to pass it off as a joke. No joking! I know when he's joking and he wasn't. So weird. When he starts working out, he gets all swollen headed and "I am man, see me grunt!"
Is this normal? Do all men do this?
~Any feedback welcome~
Other random things really annoyed me, too. I went to bed a little out of sorts and somewhat grumpy, which in turn made me really grumpy today.
Wonderful!
Okay. I'm going to eat and mop... LOL!
*
Have friends who don't know each other meet at your place.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment