CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm turning into my Father...

So! I got all of my incense holders made! Now I'm working on the bags {that's the part that takes the longest!}. I'm happy I'm getting this all done! It's fun to get lost in crafts. It's turning out to be a great outlet.

I have my placement test tomorrow, too. I'm a little nervous about it because I found out that it's on typing and spelling. I'm not the best typist {me and backspace have gotten very close!}, and I can't spell for shit. Hopefully it'll be easy words... Or words I use often, like "fuck" and "shit" Haha!!!! 

And one more random note: tonight I gave almost the exact speech my Daddy gave me when I was a kid to Little man. Haha!
He never turns his light in his bedroom out and it annoys the crap out of me. I put a sign on the wall directly across from his door saying "Please turn your light off. Thank you!" It's eye level to him and usually works pretty well. He hasn't been over in a while and just forgets, no problem. So I told him a while ago that when his light is on, it costs us money. When he turns his light off, we can save more. 
So I reminded him to turn it off, that when he does, we have more money! He obviously squealed that it was for toys for him! No. So I pulled a Daddy and explained to him that if we don't have money to pay our power bill, we won't have any lights, or Spongebob. We'll be cold because the heat won't work either. So... he needs to turn his light off so we can pay our bills.  LOL! Wow. I promptly called Daddy and told him. =D

*
Be willing to say "I need help" more often.
*

1 comment:

karen said...

good luck tomorrow. don't spell shit and fuck wrong because they hate that.