CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hard workin girl!

Hello blog world! I've been busy as crap lately... no time for the pewter.

Work is going really well. I'm finally finding my niche... I'm opening up a little bit more and feeling more secure. We give "free hugs" which is the happiest part of my days. The other day, I got one from a little girl who was not quite two yet. She ran into my arms and gave me the best, most genuine squeezie hug ever!! It made my day. In fact, I still smile when I think about it. Another girl, who was down on spring break, wanted a picture with me since I was the one who hugged her! lol! Very cute! My coworkers and I are finding ways to make it fun when we get slow. All together, it's going pretty well. Thank goodness!
I drive an hour to get there, which I thought I would hate, but I was wrong. It's been nice to have me time, listen to my music, and enjoy the beautiful spring weather. It gives me time to think. 

HippieBomb Creations is almost here! I have a few things to do, and it's off! =) I'm really stoked to be finally opening it!! 

*
Celebrate every success, victory, pleasure, and other event. Even the smallest.
*

No comments: