This week has been insane. My work schedule is killing me and making me very grumpy. It's a night job (and an hour away from home), so if I get off at 10:30, I don't get home until 11:45ish... then I need to chill out before going to bed, so I've been disoriented for the past few days... not fun at all.
I am grateful to have a job, but am still pursuing other potentials. I had an interview yesterday with a 9-6er that pays more! It went really well! I hope I get it. I miss my husband. We never see each other, and due to said situation, it's been even harder for one on one time. =(. We're going to get some cheap green beer tonight, a little date, if you will. ♥ We really need some us time.
Yesterday we have been married 9 months! His response when I told him about it was "So do I call you Toddler instead of Baby since it's been 9 months?" LOL! I love his little quirks!
I am also in the throws of "mother nature" for the first time in 4 months. And I must say, it is kicking my ass!! I've always been blessed with easy times, not this time. I was up all night with the worst cramps I've ever had in my life =( And I'm insanely emotional! I feel like death. It kicked in last night at work, where it was ridiculously busy... ugh. Thank god I'm off the next 3 days (unless I get the other job, then I'll start ASAP).
We sell smoking incense where I'm working called Blue Grass. It has all the effects of marijuana, but is completely legal. It doesn't show up on drug tests, due to the fact it's not pot. It is the closest substation I've found yet (not that I've really looked too much). So that's been nice to relax with =)
That's about it... in a nutshell....
*
Be more curious. Ask more questions.
*
1 comment:
bluegrass, I think someone was telling me about this. legal but maybe not for long? whatever, glad you found some relief from the mother of all of mother's nature.
Post a Comment