It's been a while since I've posted pics of stuff I've made.
I made this bag and incense holder for my wonderful friend, Joan.
These next ones are for my upcoming etsy shop!
I finally decided to quit being a wuss and just do it!
So, here's your preview for
HippieBomb Creations:
HippieBomb Creations:
"Happy Butterfly"
Don't know what to call this one yet, I can tell you it's one of my favorites!
"Little Ladybug"
"Tea Time"
Hopefully I'll have it up and running by mid April. I have a few things to do before officially "opening my shop". I want to thank all of you who have supported me with this!
More to come soon!!
*
Come to trust others. Do it spontaneously. Just let go.
*







2 comments:
GOOD! :D
LoVe the one you sent me! :D It makes me smile every time I light a new incense stick or use my pretty pink bag! I'm so excited for you to have an Etsy store! I'm going to tell everybody I know about it!! :D
Post a Comment